Friday, January 14, 2011

These Are The Best Players in FIFA 11, You Agree?

Perhaps this posting you are looking for, the best players in Fifa 11. But believe me that this list is my own with my limited knowledge. You probably know what I mean, that there are so many great football players in this world that we do not know because they are not known by the media. Of course in question is the talents of young players who deserve to be developed.

Best Fifa 11 players that I write here is not a patent and permanently list, you may comment to voice your opinion about the best players in Fifa 11.

1. Lionel Messi
2. Cristiano Ronaldo
3. Edinson Cavani
4. Samuel Eto'o
5. Zlatan Ibrahimovich
6. Kaka
7. Rooney
8. Drogba
9. David Villa
10. Casillas
11. Krasic
12. Dani Alves
13. Maicon
14. Edin Dzeko
15. Gareth Bale
16. Xavi Hernandez
17. Wesley Sneijder
18. Andres Iniesta
19. Sergio Ramos
20. Xabi Alonso

No comments:

Post a Comment