Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What Warhammer Online needs

I've found lately very interesting post on Werit blog, where author writes about what Warhammer Online need. I think it is safe to say most WAR players want Mythic to release an expansion soon. What does WAR need to do in a hypothetical expansion?

According to his blog, first important part is...

More Renown Ranks! As you probably know, the Renown Rank cap is 80 and a bunch of gamers have reached it (farmers...). Mr Werit - In an expansion, this cap should be raised by 20 to 100 and he suggest that best reward is a new tactic slot would be an excellent reward. In my opinion rising to level 100 Renown Rank is to much. Maybe to 90 is a lot better idea, but I cant tell you much how much renown our characters get in future expansion. If more, I say – hell they should rise to 100!

Author has also another good idea, when expanding the RR cap you must keep all the low level folks in mind (casual players). In order to help them keep up, I envision a new loot drop which gives X amount of renown. I think this idea is really awesome and will helps many players with very dull renown rank leveling.

He also suggest New Crafting – they should also fix old one, because crafting system is bad, More Guild Ranks – now guild can achieve rank 40 and of course - New RvR Zones. This is the big feature of the expansion.

I really hope that Mythic in expansion will add this kind of content...oh yeah I really do...

No comments:

Post a Comment